Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dreamin' of Ricky Martin

I know the Bomb Bomb was in town a couple weeks ago but that's still pretty silly of me, dreaming of him!

As I was fairly stressed with my final exams two weeks ago, I couldn't really sleep and had a hard time handling all the pressure that was on my shoulders, therefore I couldn't really sleep properly! As my nights were getting more and more agitated (hu-hum...!) and I was getting more and more tired, I began to have likre fifteen dreams per night which were all more obnoxious and strange than the previous ones lol.

When it comes to remembering my dreams, I'm bad and most of the time, I wake up and tell myself that I need to remember my dream and go tell it to my friends since it was so funny but right after taking my shower, it's like I never dreamt and can't remember a goddamn thing lol! But this time, with the Ricky thing, it was way too funny to forget it so guess what I did, I wrote it down lol! I knew that would provide me with some good writing material for my blog!!

Okay so lemme put you into context; my dream started with my friend Marco (who works with me at Pizza Slut) and I had decided to go to Cuba on vacation (once again) lol!!! Seems like the only place where I'm destined to head down South is Cuba... which excludes the Dominican Republic, Mexico, genitals and the biggest thing down under: Australia. So as I said, Marco and I had made plans to go on a gayaway (we're both gays) to Cuba for a week, just like what I did with Mevrouw Huppe back in February. Once again, we had booked a very cheap'N crappy hotel filled with ugly rooms, lizards, cockroaches, poisonous food, creepy animators but yet, a beautiful sandy beach.

I can't recall the how and the why Ricky Martin accompanied us on our trip, is it because he befriended Marco? Is it because we wanted to hook up with him? Is it because despite being incredibly wealthy he's go no friends and is willing to go along two cheap bastards on a trip to Cuba despite the US embargo?! I don't really know and these questions will probably stay un-answered unless I could contact Ricky...!!!

So as Marco, Ricky and I proceeded to book our room to our three star hotel, we then headed to it, unpacked our belongings and installed ourselves comfortably as we were scheduled to spend the whole week there tanning and enjoying what Cuba has best to offer: alcohol, guys, beaches, sex and sleeping. I guess after that air traveling, the three of us were ein bisschen exhausted and agreed that it would be reasonable to take a nap before engaging into that ambitious trip of ours.

I have to say that I kinda find Ricky Martin hot but never thought that I'd get so Gaga about him until I literally saw myself begging for him in my dream. So after Marco went to bed to take a nap and reamined completely silent and unaware nor interested of what was happening or could happen between El Pepito (Ricky) and I, I had concluded that it was my duty to get laid. So I had proposed Ricky to give him a good rub or a lil' massage on the back after he took off his shirt which he found very nice of me and agreed to let me touch his millionaire latino bod and ass! Since I'm an über horny guy, I couldn't retain myself from simply giving him gentle rubs and started to twiddle him all over his body grabbing everything that there is to grab and enjoying myself like never before. Unfortunately for me, Ricky was not having as much of a good time as me and it seems like he wasn't attracted by me since Mr. started to whine, complain and pull up a bitch fight against me. He was insulted by my behaviour and wished for me to stop touching him. I was even more insulted than he could have been and was fairly disappointed to be rejected by Ricky Martin, especially since he doesn't "bang" that much since 2002.

Martin got more and more agitated and frustrated and eventually started yelling at me and telling me to piss off as he didn't like me trying to mingle with him. A man's got his pride and dignity and he could be assured Rodzilla wouldn't let go of all and apologize since he was the one making a big deal out of nothing and ruining what could have been my most exciting fuck ever (I hope not though)! So I hit back at him and replied that he was the one who was crazy and obliged us to bring him along while he's twice as old as Marco and I and that with all the pesos he's got, he could've paid for the hotel room for the three of us and not split and could've also booked a room in a decent hotel in Puerto Rico (his native land) for example! As our argument went on and on and as my tone was clambering louder and louder, I told him that we weren't gold diggers and didn't even like him so he could find some other friends willing to waste their time for him just for his money lol!

I was very mean with Ricky Martin which is an unfortunate thing that I would definitely not do in real life! But since he was pissing me off so much and was desperately tring to be our friend, I couldn't have been less empathic toward him! He seemed to be confused and sad that I was telling him all of these mean things and even went on to say: "Rodzilla I'm so sad that you're reacting like that, I was simply not at ease with the whole situation and even considered traveling to Tel Aviv with Terrine and you this summer". I couldn't have been more upset so I didn't accomodate him and replied: "well no you won't come there with us, we don't want to be ashamed of you; the Jews don't like your music, you're dead in Israel, not everybody wants to be "livin' la vida loca", d'you know that?!". That was the blast that stroked him and he stormed out of the room, leaving Marco and I alone for the rest of the week lol!!!

What kind of a peculiar dream was it?!!!

---> Can you believe I missed an "occasion" to hook up with Ricky Martin?!



Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...