Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mariah Gave Birth to her Twins!!!

Okay I know it's already been one week but hey, I was busy as hell and didn't have the time to blog about it!

So as the title underlines it, Mariah gave birth last saturday in Los Angeles! The Carey-Cannon couple was about to renew their wedding vows as it's their third anniversary! How fabulous and joyful?! Such a happy news contrary to all the other craps we're hearing such as murder, rape, suicide, bankrupcy, thunderstorms, drought, flood, earthquakes, tsunamis, rehab, depression, divorce, elections, and the list goes on and on and on...!

I've read somewhere on the net that their babies' names are Moroccan Scott Cannon and Monroe Cannon...! Eww, I'm really not sure to like, especially Moroccan; that's just plain odd and ugly! He's going to be bullied and teased all the time during his elementary years! And what about High School?! His life will undoubtedly suck, we should warn Mariah. I mean not only does his name is derived from a country (that I will visit this summer by the way), his name is a nationality... like someone from Morocco... that's not happening! Mariah said her babies' names would begin with the letter M (like her own name, narcissistic much), I guess it may not be that easy which might be the reason why she chose two ugly names.

Mariah claimed her son was named after the room in her appartment that is decorated with Moroccan inspiration. And her daughter is obviously named after '50s pin-up actress and icon Marilyn Monroe, one of Mariah's biggest idols. I guess Monroe is an okay name but Moroccan... I'm not buying it! I'm sorry but it's just plain godawful! I'm sad for him and I can't believe Nick and Mariah are crazy enough to name after the friggin' room where he proposed to her. Honestly I think that if they had named him Morocco, it would be a little bit better, it would be like naming your daughter France, ya know?! But Moroccan is as if my name were American or Australian lol!!

Can you believe Mariah was pregnant for the first time at 40 years old?! That's quite old! She's lucky to have been able to get pregnant in the first place and to have carried them all the way through. Let's emphasize the fact that she gave birth to two very healthy toddlers who both weighed more than 5 pounds.

I really can't wait to see how they look like! They must be really cute though! Let's be honest and admit that Nick and Mariah are a very lovely couple and that they are both good-looking and have exotic looks. I just hope Moroccan won't wish to become a wannabe rapper like his dad and that Monroe will be a little less of a diva than Mariah because otherwise, I really don't think the earth's big enough for such TREMENDOUS egos!!!

Anyways, I don't want you to go think I'm not happy for the news as I'm a big fan of Mariah, I just think that the names are bad, that's all. Nonetheless, I do wish them happiness, joy and emancipation because with all the media attention and paparazzis stalkin' them, their lives must not always be that glamorous or enviable.

Mariah carried them eggs for so long, I believe she was more than relieved to finally go back to an empty belly and start shedding the pounds. The pictures posted below witness Mariah's magnitude of pregnancy!

 


Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...