Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tommy Hefingers Spring 2011 ads

I'm NOT a big fan of Tommy Hilfiger okay. But I still have to say that these pics are brilliant and very attractive, purchasing-wise. I'm sure it is the kind of campaign that will help Tommy Hefingers to boost his sales for the next season since it is glossy and classy; both young men and grown-ups will be likely to purchase these clothes. They would look rather hot on a golfer, a student or a businessman dressing on for casual friday.

Although I worked as a salesman at a nearby Tommy Hilfiger store three years ago, I never EVER wear or buy Tommy Hilfiger clothes and hate the brand. I think it's over-rated and that the truth is it features low fabric quality and lack of creativity design-wise. TH built a reputation solely on its polos (who always look the same and are square-fitted) and their jeans who, once again, are square-fitted and are targeted toward obese American men. I'm sorry but Tommy Hilfiger is no fashionable brand and should not be compared to Polo Ralph Lauren, Lacoste or Calvin Klein; it's just a cheaper version of the latter three and sucks real bad.

I think the worst thing about Tommy is that all their clothes are made in China and other industrializaing countries where underpaid employees produce thousands of clothes each day with poor quality and that very apparel is then being shipped here (North America) or Europe where it's being sold 100 times the cost of manufacturing.

Being an employee of Tommy was the suckiest job I've ever had even if it seems "fabulous" to be selling their clothes. First they have incredibly cheap and ridiculous policies like being super pushy to sell their clothes while salespeople don't get any sales commission. To go to the bathroom, I had to ask the manager who would unlock it for me, I wasn't allowed to go behind the cashier counter nor go to the backstore at any given time. I had to punch in and out and lock all my belongings inside a locker that I shared with another employee that was locked during the whole length of my shift. Plus they would print out sales receipts and put pressure on us about who sold most and least. I HATED it!!! I only worked there for five months or so and quit just before the Christmas rush! Screw them!

Anyways, this article was both to critize Tommy Hefingers but also show you the hot male models and creative direction they have undertaken for their latest ad!

Noah Mills and Sam Way, how yummy?!




Squad of stud-lookin' male models


Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...