Thursday, May 19, 2011

Song of the Week (May 16th to May 22nd)

Unlike last week, I was too lazy to post this article in advance or even in time for the due date! I'm sorry lol, I've been busy!

The song that I picked for this week is brand new and there's actually no clip that's been shot for the song's promotion yet. I love it and go to know it through the radio earlier this week. It's called "Peace or Violence" by Belgium's golden boy Stromae. The same singer who was responsible for the huge sensation hit "Alors on danse" last summer. I really love him and his music, he's original and very hype! Plus he's really cute! He makes me think of my ex; he's tall and lean with a lovely face and cute facial expressions lol! He said that he wrote this song thinking about the fact that people always show their indexes and their middle fingers, trying to mimic the "peace sign". As Stromae remarked that most people did that during his shows while dancing, he wondered if that really meant "peace" or if in the contrary, it could possibly signify a violence strike.

Anyways I'm posting a clip that he made explaining how he made the song with the whole song under.



I'm posting some pics of him below just to show you how cute he is and also to make some promotion for him in the English-speaking world.







Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...