Monday, May 2, 2011

Song of the Week (April 2nd to April 7th)

As it is the elections today in Canada, I'm feeling quite nationalist but toward Québec, not Canada (lol)!

That's why this week's chosen song is still in French and features hot and talented Montréal-based artist Mistress Barbara. I love this song of hers; "Et Il Bat". This brand new single is also featured in Telus ads.

I'll tell you right away that despite being a supporter of our beautiful province and its culture and being proud when claiming that I'm a Quebeccer, I did not vote for the Bloc Québécois...! I just thought it would be too utopic and felt like Jack Layton was a much better leader than Gilles Duceppe. I'm so sorry! That's why I voted for the New Democratic Party (or Nouveau Parti Démographique in French).

Whatever happens, I'm praying that fucking douche Stephen Harper doesn't get re-elected! I HATE HIM with all my heart! The dude is a fucking dumb bastard with redneck beliefs and a rowdy attitude. He's the worst thing that's ever happened to Canada. I'm guessing the only people who vote for him are the cowboys from Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba; nobody (almost) in Québec would be disgusting enough to vote for him!

Anyways, enough bullying, now enjoy the song of the week!

-->Full song:

-->The Telus ad:

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...