Sunday, May 8, 2011

Numero Homme Highlights Ipanema & the Boyz of Brazil

By browsing through the web, I started checking out some editorials and Fashion spread in numerous male-targetted Fashion magazines. You know I like it when they feature hot male models, whether they have chiseled bodies, tight asses, bountiful booties, full lips, bright and gorgeous eyes, racy features, big cocks, are well dressed or even better, all of the above! Well turns out that even though you just have to type some cliché tags such as "hot dudes", "David Beckham shirtless" or "naked men" on google, set the filtering to disabled and you'll find plenty of salivating pics, it can be a much bigger challenge to find the same appeal in Fashion magazine who tend to approach a fashionable lifestyle with more clothes lol!

That's mainly (and manly) why I was so glad to get a piece of what I wanted which occured when my eyes saw the following editorial which features cute Brazilian model Rodrigo Calazans. I'm just in awe when staring at this kind of deliciousness that reminds me that summer is about to come out of the closet just like many other gays around the world! And I know for sure that this summer will be hot, hot, hot!!! I may not be traveling to Brazil, I will still get the chance to see thousands of smoking hot bods. One of the countries that I will visit is Portugal which is basically Brazil's mother nation so I guess it'll do the trick :-P.

Anyways, I will write an article about my delirious upcoming summer trip later on but let's focus on that editorial for now. The title is "Posto 7 Ipanema" which means Post 7 Ipanema, which doesn't seem to mean anything except it could possibly be Numero Homme's 7th post about Ipanema... Whatever! The Photographer is Matthias Vriens-McGrath and the Fashion editor is Timothy Reukauf. Hope you enjoy!









-->Summerlicious!

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...