Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Song of the Week (Feb 7 to Feb 13)

I know this song since about two months but its clip just came out and it's hot'N fresh!!! It's very fashionable and I think it showcases Rihanna at her best; she seems very confident, ahead of her game and "pince sans rire", I love it. I actually like her red hair, I think it suits her skin tone very well. She looks like a Barbie doll! To this day, I always felt like Rihanna was way too over-rated and wasn't that talented at all... I still sorta think that but I have to say she's improving and she's slowly becoming a true diva. That being said, I don't think she's as talentful as Beyoncé, Mariah or Lady GaGa but I think she's got a style of her own and she's quite original which is probably why she's so popular. S&M is overly sexual and deprived from subtlety  lol! RiRi works her magic and it works out! I like her outfits and makeup and find the whole packaging very attractive and Fashionista. Enjoy!


--> Notice at 1:10, the guy acting as her dog really looks like Perez Hilton. In fact, I suspect that's him. RiRi knows he's the "Queen of All Medias" and that by incorporating him into her clip, she's gonna retain attention and popularity from the public. I love me some Perez!

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...