Friday, February 4, 2011

Summer Nostalgia

As I previously wrote it, I'm fed up of the snow and the cold temperature! I need to get away from here!!! Even though I love Montreal and Québec, I do believe that a little sexcapade would do me no harm lol! I have my "Spring break" in two weeks -I know, that's not really Spring but hey, at least I have a week off- and decided to spend it in the South with one of my best friends, Mevrouw Huppe. Mevrouw Huppe is one of my colleagues at Pizza Hut, I met her two years ago and we've developped a very profound and intertwined friendship that evolves around stuffing crusts and getting our crusts stuffed...!!! We went together to Cape Cod, Massachussets last summer, three weeks after I came back from my Eurotrip. It was such a funny and entertaining experience! That kept me all fresh and ready to hit back at any given occasion!

We went to Cape Cod together for like five days and did the craziest shiz lol. The first night we were there, I was so exhausted yet so horny and sex deprived that I told her we NEEDED to find ourselves a piece of ass and a chunk of meat. Therefore, we went out to that club called "The Gifford House" (in Provincetown) or something and surprisingly, they didn't remark that I was underage (20 years old) and led me in. I was so glad! It's so funny how Americans can't read a date if the month and date are reversed! The day of my birthday is the 29th lol... it just CAN'T be a month U dummy!!! Lol anyways, so as we sashayed into the overcrowded tiny club/bar, we remarked that everybody there seemed to be hanging out for the first time ever and seemed boring. They were all dancing like they were out at the Fuzzy Brossard or some shit lol!


Mevrouw Huppe really needed to drink (she supports alcohol way better than me) so she bought herself two beers and went back with me to dance a bit. Then a funny-looking bussboy went to boss us and told her she couldn't have two beers in her hands at the same time, took her beer and put it behind the counter. That instantly infuriated Mevrouw Huppe who was all fired up during the rest of the evening! After having sipped one whole beer, I was almost already drunk (I can't drink more than two beers, for me that's a whole night of drinking and my liver quits) and wanted to make out. I then pointed out a blond hunk to Mevrouw Huppe who agreed with me that he wasn't that bad-looking. Being openly outgoing, she decided to start a conversation with him while I was checking out the scene. The dude appeared to have injured more than 5 beers and might also had popped a few pills lol! Oddly enough, he knew right off that I was gay, that I wanted to hit on him and that Mevrouw Huppe didn't really give a crap even though HE was interested by her lol! He even told her that he thought she was doing this all for me which, was obviously true lol!

To make a long story short, we brought the dude back to our hotel, smoked a joint with him and went to the beach. The dude, whose name was Remy Jean Lefebvre (LOL can you believe he had a French Canadian name?!) was from Detroit, didn't speak a single French word and kept talking to us in Spanish while we don't really speak any Spanish! I was desperately dying to see him naked so I asked Mevrouw Huppe to nag him and make sure he'd strip for us lol (I know that's a bit awkward). Before showing us his penis, Mr. Detroit wanted to warn us that he was "average"... In fact, musclecar was less than average and truthfully had a small penis. Mevrouw Huppe and I were so disappointed and grossed out that we drove him home right after and didn't really want to have any business with him unless he'd be our Sugar Daddy for the rest of the week!

Being a famous gay destination, Cape Cod (Provincetown precisely) is very exciting and tremendous. There are drag queen shows, striptease with hot jocks dripping wet and old uncles trying to get laid with young twinks. One day, we went shopping on Commercial Street (the main street where there are only pedestrians and where you DON'T want to drive) and we went to a shop called "Dorian Boys". I wanted to have a look of what they had there since I knew they carried the Spanish brand Punto Blanco (one of my favourite). I was looking to find myself a new speedo to show off my trunk and my junk. The salesman (and manager I guess) was a bit too much into me and really wanted me to show off lol. Mevrouw Huppe found that funny and encouraged him to beg for more! The store didn't even have real changing rooms and I was so afraid he'd videotape me taking my clothes off!!!

We also happened to be drunk on the beach, to miss killing a 3 year-old little girl with our umbrella flying in the wind, to go out with Czech girls, meet an obnoxious Russian dude who wanted us to record our voices for his voicemail and be harassed by a redneck from San Diego who chased Mevrouw Huppe all week and had the most annoying nasal voice in the whole wide World!  For all the reasons stated above, I want to go back on vacation with Mevrouw Huppe! I know it's gonna be a lot of fun (and alcohol) lol! Oh and by the way our hotel was called "The Inn At The Moors" and was real nice! We had our room on the ground floor next to our car and could walk to the nearest gay beach (Herring Cove) or take the car and drive to other beaches such as Race Point. Cape Cod rocks! I'm totally coming back anytime soon! Especially now that I'm 21 and won't have to try lying about my age lol! Oh last funny anecdote : I once tried entering into the "Atlantic House Club" and the bouncer asked for my ID. He instantly saw that even if the numbers were reversed (French system), I was underage but was going to be 21 in late October. He then asked me: "You're not 21, aren't you?". I stupidly replied: "No, but I'm turning"!!!!! LOLLLLZ! Can you believe?! That was hilarious! Mevrouw Huppe laughed of me so much after that! But I was like hey, what did you want me to do: say no and leave with a pitiful expression on my face?!

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...