Friday, February 4, 2011

Winter Fashion Trends

This article's main goal is to delight us and to make us forget about the snow and cold weather (it was -30 degrees Celsius in Montreal last week). As I'm Fashion-desperate since the Winter semester started, I decided to post some "incontournables" Fashion accessories that will enhance our styles and lessen our irritability and discourage linked to the snow and the traffic it causes! Posted below are the hottest (we need heat) 10 trends for winter Fashion that one might need to consider if he/she wants to stand out of the crowd even if we're all wearing big furry coats lol.

1. Ugg boots: I don't wear them 'cause I've never bought myself a pair but I find them very pretty plus they seem comfortable and keep warm.

Ugg Australia
2. Wool: Wool keeps you warm and often comes in a wide variety of colors and knittings. I loved knitting with my grandma back when I was a child!!!

Danish hottie Mathias Lauridsen wearing wool in "Euroman Magazine"
3. High socks: They'll ensure your shins will stay warm and tight (I highly recommand you to wear high socks even though I never do; I don't like it lol).

Brazilian model Evandro Soldati wearing high socks in "Numero Homme"
4. Hats: There are so many different hats that you can buy! They're gonna keep your ears warm (it's the first part of my body to always gets frozen), will keep your hair in place (though it might crush your hairdo) and will add a lil' somethin' to your style.

Spanish model Jon Kortajarena wearing a hat in "Numero Homme"
5. A fashionable coat: Everybody knows that when the mercury hits lower than 0 degrees Celsius, one needs a jacket or a coat! What's better than an old-fashioned long coat to maintain your body temperature and ensure that your knees don't become frozen and that every articulation of yours hurts!

Mathias Lauridsen wearing a trendy coat in "GQ Russia"
6. Leather: I'm sorry PETA members but it's true; leather keeps warmth, is sexy and über-fashionable. Especially for gloves, boots and even coats if the weather where you live isn't too too cold.

über-model Gisele Bündchen wearing leather
7. Gloves: If Karl Lagerfeld can wear gloves anytime during the year including summer, I think you can pull that off during the winter! Especially if you drive during the winter! Unfortunately for me, I somehow manage to loose my gloves or leave them anywhere and never find them back! I buy new gloves like three times each year lol! I lost my last pair just last week!

Chanel guru Karl Lagerfeld with fashionable gloves and Deutsche Supermodel Claudia Schiffer
8. Feathers: Whether they're inside or outside your coats' seams, feathers rock! They're a good insulator and make very beautiful hoods. They can also be sewn at the end of your sleeves :-P.

British icon Naomi Campbell wearing a feathery crown in V Magazine
9. Googles: Let's face it: it's cold outside so it hurts your eyes plus the sun reflects on the snow and everything's white so your eyes are easily irritated from all that. Protect them by wearing designer shades all year long!

Dutch male Supermodel Mark van der Loo wearing DKNY sunglasses
10. Fur: Last but not least! I'm truly sorry for PETA but it's true; fur is hot! True divas and celebrities always wear fur! That is even if they get harassed by PETA afterwards!
Mijn vriend Naomi Campbell wearing fur in her "Stranger in Moscow" editorial for V Magazine

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...