Sunday, February 20, 2011

Song of the Week (Feb 21 to Feb 27)

Shakira - Loca (Spanish version)

---> I know this song was leaked last summer but I didn't know it before last december. And its rhythm and style is definitely applicable to this week since I'm leaving for Cuba!!! I just can't w8 to drink my life, tan, swim and bathe, party, bethink myself and recharge my batteries! I really need it! I know Mevrouw Huppe and I will be completely "Locos" so Shakira's got nothin' on us lol! I wanna take some cheesy dance classes there to improve my Salsa (I suck at it) and learn how to mingle and shake like the locals. Hope you'll enjoy your week (whether it's your Sprink break or not) and will have a thought for me... because I'll have a thought for you readers (you are not numerous as for now but I know you'll be increasing). Let's enjoy some Spanish heat with sexy half Baklava-half Columbian Shakira!


Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...