Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Best Girlfriend Buys a Lapdance for her Boyfriend's Birthday

I need to tell you in details how we managed to celebrate St-Lawrence's 20th birthday. First, we all went to a restaurant at DIX30 (a lil' shopping district in Brossard, QC). Everybody showed there on time (6h30) but I arrived at 9h00 since I was working and that I couldn't finish my shift earlier. I was the last one to show up and the last one to eat lol. St-Lawrence's douce, Fabulous Andy had bought some GARGANTUAN cake from Costco showcasing a Baseball mit as icing. We all stuffed ourselves to death and decided to hop at the World famous Vegas Strip Club in Longueuil, QC.


It was so funny because it was my third time at a female Strip club and probably my hundredth time at whichever kind of Strip club. The Vegas, which is such a classy club, has tranny-looking cheap dancers who strut, lick, tap and most of all, display their stuff on stage while dancing on a strip pole. Almost all of them were dressed with tacky outfits (all purchased at your local Sirens or Baby Phat) which showed their assets and thus, their liabilities (lol, I'm taking an Accounting class, I need to show you what I'm learning)! The clients, which are basically horny young jocks or ugly old fucks, seem to enjoy the show while their firefighters are bursting down South. 

As far as I'm concerned, I find it über-lustig to attend such decadence since I have no reason to be there! The only grip I'd got would be because I'm accompanied by straight people but I'm queer as folk lol! It's funny 'cause I'd just sit there, judge the girls and their pâtés, laugh at dumb straight guys, spend my tip for overly expensive sweet drinks and enjoy myself. I have to say that last time I went there, it was before Fabulous Andy and I would end up in a turmoil and I had a hell of a good time since Cherry paid her stripper friend to do me a lapdance which she did with too much joy! Léa, whose real name is Vanessa... so original and different, originates from Sorel, QC which is the worst crapsack in Quebec in terms of miseducation, prositution, gambling, rambling and corruption. It is also a Hell's Angels' haven. Léa does her hometown justice by being up to the expectations of everybody regarding her upbringing; she has no class, a bad mouth and no teeth...!!! Okay, that was mean and I know it, Entschuldigung or even Alstublift if you prefer!

I have to say that even though Léa gave me a hell of a lapdance (lolz), I wish it was that mysterious Nubian princess that had danced and giggled on top of me. I don't know her name nor anything but all I know is she's made out of chocolate, is 5'11", as long legs, a fashionable face, cute ass'N tits and I can't but wonder why isn't she a Fashion model instead of a stripper?! Especially since the former is a lot more rewarding and could provide her a long-term partnership with Fashion moguls and a place as a Fashion icon like Naomi Campbell, Iman, Alek Wek, Tyra Banks, Oluchi Onweagba and Kimora Lee Simmons. Okay maybe I'm freaking out but I truly believe she could do wonders as a model with her perfect body and face and I find it saddening that she is a stripper. Mevrouw Huppe was with us last saturday and she agreed that Nubian Princess is the hottest gal in the bar. Plus sista's got attitude; Cherry told me that she was once insulted by a client and that she threw a glass bottle on him which broke into thousands of pieces!

Let's go back to St-Lawrence here since it was his birthday. Fabulous Andy, his girlfriend ought to be the nicest and coolest girlfriend ever since she had the very funny idea to buy her boyfriend a lapdance for his birthday! Pouah!!! She asked him to pick the two hottest strippers and that she would ask them to dance for him. St-Lawrence and I must have very asimilar taste for women (and even men lol) because I really found his choice disgusting and would have chosen Nubian Princess instead! I'm tellin' y'all folks: if I ever go back to the Vegas soon and that Nubian Princess is there, I'mma buy myself a lapdance by her, she's too hot. Oh and I'll tell her that I find her really gorgeous and that she should be a model!
--> For St-Lawrence's Brithday, I gave him a personalized B-Day card just to tease him since he almost shares the same birth date than MC. Look at the following:
 
 

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...