Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Song of the Week (March 28th to April 3rd)

This week's song is quite old but hey, there's a purpose for that! So the song that I picked for this week is "Dilemma" by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland since I have an anecdote for you guys: I went to see American rapper Nelly's concert last friday at the Metropolis with my dear friend Gerv whom I met on a flight from YUL (Montreal) to Paris last summer. I will tell you in more details about the show in an upcoming article. So of course, Nelly's song that is the most memorable is definitely "Dilemma" since it was so catchy and cute compared to most of rappers' songs that are vulgar and yucky where they only talk about bitches, niggaz, money, ghettos, their grillz, their cocks, their attitude, their measurements, their cars and how they want to fight with other rappers tryna steal their street cred! Lol Enjoy guyz!!!



-->The song's most mesmerizing moment (thus my favourite) is definitely the little chipmunk "aww" sound being heard between "I love you" and "I need you" and well throughout the whole song lol!!! Gerv and I had so much fun screaming that during the whole length of the show!

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...