Monday, March 14, 2011

Dolce und Gabbana's Spring 2011 Ad

I just saw these images on http://www.models.com/ and loved them instantly! I really like the concept that Dolce und Gabbana's creative team (which includes Dennis Freedman and Tabitha Simmons) has picked for their latest campaign. It looks very Morocco 1950. Makes me think of the movie "Casablanca" lol! Even though I'm usually in awe when I see some skin from all the sexy boys'N girls who model in these ads, I can appreciate the fact that they didn't show too much this season. I believe it is classier this way and looks less tacky. I'm guessing Dolce & Gabbana's had enough controversy in the past; it seeks to just expand its brand and keep long-term satisfaction from its faithful customers around the world without risking their reputation and notoriety. Featured in the ad are Brazilian sensations Izabel Goulart and Alessandra Ambrosio. The two hottest dudes are David Gandy and Noah Mills (the steamy Italian hunk that fucked with Samantha in Sex & the City 2). Photographer Steven Klein did a marvelous job on this one! Enjoy the sassy yet savvy pictures!

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...