Thursday, March 17, 2011

Gucci Spring Campaign

In the same range than my last Fashion article about Dolce & Gabbana's latest Spring ad, I want to show you how Gucci managed to commercialize its brand and über-famous clothing. By looking at them pictures, I do find that Gucci did an even better job with their ads since we can see and admire their clothing a lot better than in Dolce und Gabbana's since their ad is not in black'N white (hard to know the colours of the clothes). Also, the definition of the pictures is easier to look at and the clothes are highly emphasized which is quite smart considering the fact that they sell clothes, not models!

Their collection seems to be even better than ever, with very elegant beige dresses and outfits for women with a lot of details but also a lot of vibrant colours like green, purpe and red. I LOVE the combination since it looks elegant and sophisticated but is also cheerful and playful. It could be worn both as business apparel or as evening dress. The men's clothing seems okay, but of course, they don't show the their clothes too much as they know it's better to display a shirtless male model on their ads next to a fully-dressed female model! Lol I can't blame them: I would do the same and God knows we like the result! The photos are courtesy of http://models.com/ and are of Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott. All of the models that are featured in the ad are unknown to me, but I do have to say that I find them really attractive. Their names are the following: Karmen Pedaru, Gen Huismans, Nikola Jovanovic, Joan Smalls and Hailey Clauson.








--> Yum-oh

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...