Monday, March 14, 2011

Song of the week (March 14th to March 20th)

The song that I have chosen to be the "song of the week" is quite hot'N uptempo. I first heard it thanks to Mevrouw Huppe when we were together in Cuba two weeks ago. I know the song dates back to last summer but hey, "The Big Dog" was slightly too busy to work, travel and go to school so he didn't really have that much time to hear the hot joints of the summer lol!!!

That being said, I realized that I need to go out a lot more. First if I want to meet hot dudes, second if I wanna have a good time with friends, third if I want to drink and fourth if I seek to improve my dancing skills. Nonetheless, one of the things that make me hesitate about going out is the fact that I'm really cheap so I don't want to spend too much pesos on booze, cover charge and coat check... Such a big dilemma! Actually not because I have so many things to do and catch up with, I don't even have the time to think about my lack of night life!

What's really cool about our song of the week's music video is that it reminds me of how horny I get whenever I take the plane; I mean there are never more than just a few cute guys but the ones that are truly cute, are fucking cute lol! So I keep staring at them or lift my chin up tryin' to see them and eye'em up. The clip also reminds me of my trip to Cuba two weeks ago lol! Oh and the plane looks so crappy in the music video that it serves as a wink to all the shitty and cheap flights I've booked in the last two years lol! I've mainly traveled with the baddest companies that have the cheapest air fares available! Examples of such are Ryanair, CanJet, WestJet, DELTA (lol), Air Transat and American Airlines. Oh I really gotta tell you that WestJet is freaking overrated and that I HATE it with all my heart! I had a 6-hour flight from Montreal to Vancouver, I had paid 600$ and couldn't get free food during the flight and all of their tvs didn't work. Trust me: that's bad! Oh and another airline that I have taken and didn't really enjoy: Scandinavian Airlines. Sorry to say it but it's true; they charge very high prices for their plane tickets and don't even provide you a free cup of water during your flight! That's the worst thing that's happened to me! If I had to name the best airline that I have flown with, that is in terms of value, service and price, I would say that Air Berlin rocks! It's very good and not that expensive!

Anyways, I'll shut up, hope you enjoy "Love Comes Around" by Eric Chase!

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...