Monday, March 28, 2011

Dem March B-Dayz!!!

March may be a month where the weather is god-awful and the last one before all the undergrad University students get scared and stressed for their upcoming finals but it's also the month where a lot of dear Freunden and celebrities were born! That's why instead of writing an article about my simili-desperation, my fatigue and my lack of motivation, I'll shut up, suck it up and wish a Happy Birthday to all my friends who were born during the month of March.

That includes long-time acquaintance Barabie who was my neighbour when I was young and now lives in Mérida, Mexico with her Maya husband and their two kids, St-Lawrence who just turned 20 (wut a lil' baby), my Lebanese friend Mira, my half-Dutch vriend Mevrouw Hoeven, my annoying colleague under the Hut Amélie, maybe some more but also... the one and only, Miss Mariah Carey!!!!!!!! That's it guyz, U heard it right, Mimoo just turned 41. OMFG! She's getting really old mijn God! But we have to point it out, she's a smoking hot old bag who is about to give birth to her twinsies.

Actually, Mrs. Carey Cannon or wuteva, had a "false alarm" yesterday when she thought she was going into labour because she felt contractions while it was basically her twinsies that were playing "unblock the water from mommy's dam (her kidneys). Poor Mimi, that must have caused her some chichi. Anyways, I love them all and as a present for your eyes dear readers, I will post a lovely pic from Mariah's belly that she took yesterday (on her birthday) which showcases her ENORMOUS pregnant stomach and a painted butterfly (her favourites) half blue and half pink for her son-to-be and daughter-to-be. Imagine how funny it would have been if Mariah had given birth to her twins on her own birth date! They would have been three to share the same birthday thus leading Nick Cannon into bankruptcy each end of March!!! Lolz

"Dem babies" van Mariah en Nick
A wet'N dripping Brithday card that I wish someone would give me for my Birthday lolz!

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...