Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Psychiatry part 2

A few minutes before Johanne finally left, she was staring at Terrine and she said: "you're way too young to be sorrowful and depressed, what happened to you? Were you heartbroken?" so Terrine replied with a pitiful "yes". Johanne then said "oh me too! let's talk about it! it's the third time it happens to me and it's killing me, especially when everything works you know, the genes, the chemistry, the chromosomes and all that crap!". Lolz I'm so glad that I met Johanne!

K-Pax featuring Kevin Spacey
Oh and one other patient, whose name was supposedly "K-Pax", just like the movie, went on to write a whole prophecy. The prophecy was entitled "La Venue" or the arrival. It was following the lives of Emilie, Emy, Emile and Emilia who were a merry family whose destiny was to be capsized by the implosion of all the "powers, the sciences and the universal knowledge of the planet" being given to Emile, the father of the family. His prophecy was ridiculously comical and ended with famed French guru Raël's aliens (the Éloïms) invading planet earth in the end!!! Can you believe this?! I couldn't lol! I was about to read it to Terrine, St-Lawrence, Cherry and Fabulous Andy when he came into Terrine's room and told me to read it out loud with intonation! The dude is crazy in an insane way (not like me, I'm supposedly crazy in a good way) and believes he's K. Pax from the 2001 sci-fi movie of the same name! He thinks he's from another planet and legally added a "Pax" as a middle name to his full name! There were also some drawings on the walls which had been done by no one else than him and featured his hilarious "Pax" signature! I'm guessing this one will probably never roam free in the streets no more! He seems like a threat to society!

Nonetheless, there were some positive outcomes from Terrine's internment whereas it brought her close to her family and friends plus we had the chance to all come together to see her and support her because honestly, this kind of unfortunate condition could happen to anybody. You have to acknowledge it. What struck me and literally freaked me out was when I took a little walk with Terrine in the hallway and saw two of my regular clients at Pizza Hut!!! One of them is named Sylvie and she's unbearable! I've been waiting her since two years and I can't stand her! She's really annoying and über-bizarre, you just don't want to meet her! Oh and when we saw her, she was sitting on a chair at a table in the middle of the common space and had her feet on the table and her whole body all twisted and folded in a very strange way. My friends can't stop making jokes about her flexibility now! This is all very interesting but it will lead to a future article entitled "Sylvie The Crazy Fool"!

But let me talk to you in more details about my High School friend who was interned there. I'll call him Savage. He had always been quite normal until a month ago when he began to have hallucinations; he began thinking it was World War III and thought he'd be attacked and shot by the government under a global conspiracy. I know it sounds funny but it's not since he really believes it. He first told his parents and they freaked out so they decided to bring him to the hospital to seek treatment and help. Savage is actually very mad at them for bringing him there and he thinks his psychiatrist is the one who's crazy. K and I felt so bad about his situation; we know him since High School. That's why we decided to bring him a little reviver: "Maxim" magazine! Lol we thought it would entertain and relax him to stare at hot girls not wearing that much fabric! So now when I come to visit Terrine, I also go see Savage, Sylvie and Pax! I have a heavy schedule ahead of me!!!

Anyways, that was one of the funny parts of the psychiatric section but of course, there were some lesser funny ones like when you consider the fact that they're all under medication and seeing a psychiatrist everyday. Unfortunately, Terrine is back there for another week but I know she'll eventually cope. I'm all hopes about it!

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...