Friday, March 25, 2011

Song of the Week (March 20th to March 27th)

Okay this song is particularly cheesy but hey, I LOVE it!!! Lol, my new gay bro' Mike showed that to me recently and I have to say it's pretty gut! Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussycat Dolls decided to go solo (a while ago) but she's finally taken the plonge and just released her first studio album as a solo act. It's entitled "Killer Love" and is quite surprising. Nicole actually wrote most of the songs on the album and used her powerful voice to belt on all tracks. "Don't Hold Your Breath" is the first single and is currently #1 in the UK. I like the fact that the song is quite catchy and talks about love in a sad way since I just can't bear them songs about how much the singer loves his/her partner and shiz; "The Big Dog" ain't got nobody so don't provoke me! Anyways y'all, sorry to post this late; I'm busy with my goddamn studies and I need to catch up because my final exams are in two weeks and I better have good grades for Christ's sake! I have to confess that I can't wait for this fucking month of march to be over; it's been the worst month of my life so far! Amen on that.


P.S.: On a more positive note, it was K's birthday last saturday and it's Mariah and St-Lawrence's birthdays on the 27th and the 28th, let's wish them Happy Birthday since I love'em all! 

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...