Sunday, March 6, 2011

Song of the Week (Feb 28 to March 6)

Sorry dear readers if it's been a while since I have posted a "Song of the week" article! I've been so damn busy since I came back from Cuba! I landed at YUL at 10h45 pm and went to bed at 2 while I had school the day after lol! Das heisst being tired! I also caught a cold since I went from a 28 degress Celsius climate to a lovely freezing -15 degrees! Big contrast in fact! Anyways, this week's song is "Letting Go" by Sean Kingston featuring the outstanding Nicki Minaj in a memorable reggae duet! I just LOVE me some of it! It's a delicious song that will have you dancing and imitating them Jamaican dancers until your swept off your feet! I will dedicate this song to my best friend Terrine who is going through a hard time... I think she simply needs to let go of her problems, take a break and come back into full force. She'll blossom like a Spring flower ;-)! I love you Terrine, let go and come along with me and let's have a good time!

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...