Thursday, January 27, 2011

Most Embarrassing Moment EVER

Lolz this is some funny shiz!

So as I was in my OB (Organizational Behaviour) class last monday, I was über-bored and tired. The professor in charge wasn't even there and another teacher was replacing her. The substitute teacher was of Russian origin and had the worst accent ever; I couldn't even understand a single word. The worst thing is the fact that she kept laughing while speaking thus disenabling us to get anything. Oh and I need to mention that it was my third class of the day and that it would last until 8h15 pm and that I was scheduled to leave the town for Orford, QC to go see Terrine at her cabin.

Anyways, so as I was completely unentertained and was desperately in need of some pizzazz, I decided to log on to my MSN account and chat with some horny dudes who had added me. There was this heißer man who kept nagging me to send him pics and stuff and seemed very randy and ready to fuck (lol). I chatted with him for a few minutes just to delight myself from the god-awful class. Right after I had requested a pic from him (which I naïvely thought would have been decent), the replacing teacher asked us to pair into teams and discuss about retarded topics that had nothing to do with the course outline.

The team I've been asigned to was at the complete opposite side of the class than my original location. Since I was sitting on my own in the back row of the class and nobody was around, I loosely led my computer open by itself. I was wise enough to click another window to make sure our conversation wouldn't be shown.

Hereafter a couple of minutes with the team, I had this very strange feeling that someone would pass in front of it and see something controversial. And God was I right because when I came back to my place, my MSN convo had popped up because the dude had sent me the previously-mentionned and promised picture of him. The thing is sista sent me a huge pic of his erected cock!!!

Oh my fucking God!!! Can you believe that if I hadn't cum back to my place quick enough, anybody from my course coulda seen that!!! Geez! I was so embarrassed and felt so dumb but yet I found it too funny, I couldn't help but half-laugh alone in the corner lol!


--> I wanted to post the pic here but I felt like that would be a bit too nasty lolll!!!

Penises have authority

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...