Thursday, January 20, 2011

Old School Nirvana

And nope, I'm not talking about the Seattle sensational group entitled "Nirvana" but some old school divas who with their mighty voices, could bring us to Nirvana! So I've talked to y'all about my burning love for Mariah and C'Lyn (ghetto name for Céline Dion) but how about the famed crazy diva Twittney Houston?!! I just LOVE her too!!! Oh and the other day I was feeling so blue and depressed, I really needed something to enlighten my day and let's be honest guys, carbs and chocolate are the best revivers for that matter but hey, I'm tryna keep on lookin' fine so I need to avoid shitty food! So is there anything better as a second choice reviver than listening to some '80s and '90s blasting joints? I don't think so! Oh and Whitney's songs are just so contagious! I can't help it! Actually I had never really watched her music videos and had never really thought about how good-looking this woman is! I mean look at those legs! No doubt she was a Fashion model prior to debuting her music career! She was über-hot, it's so sad that Crack and all the shit she's taken have "cracked" her voice :-(!

The very up-tempo "I Wanna Dance With Somebody":


Up next: the song that best describes my incapacity to understand anything that relates to relationships:


 
The unforgettable "I Will Always Love You":




Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...