Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Male Models or Sport Hunks?

Once again, you probably noticed by the title that this article will be of vital concern. Indeed, everybody (who’s anybody) who’s attracted by men MUST read this article.  
Over the course of the last years, I’ve had the very pleasurable opportunity to fantasize and to make my fantasies cum to life, which is definitively something everybody wishes.
After wondering about my physical attractions, I always kept running into the same question: would it be hotter to fuck this flawless male model (and have sweet ‘N smooth sex) or to mate with this marvellously sexy and rough Sport hunk? Do you guys prefer a dude that’s more effeminate or more masculine? I know, it sounds a bit phoney and awkward because this leads once again to the awe question that is top or bottom.
Well, Entschuldigen Sie but I had to ask. I am very curious and LOVE to hear all sorts of crispy stories. If you want my opinion on the latter, I’d say it depends on my mood; sometimes I’m feeling so raw ‘N rough that I’d love to bump into this twinky lil’ nice ass and hurl like a bear. Some other times, I might just tend to be a bit more submissive and would love to be tickled by a hunky jock’s pickle. You have to accept your cravings and feed your libidough. 
Furthermore, my will to entertain and delight your eyes will not stop here; just take a look at the hot men I posted below: 
Chad White (a Dolce und Gabbana model, my all-time favourite)


Tom Brady (Gisele Bündchen’s lucky husband)

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...