Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Stay The Night

Main topic here: after having some good ol’ canoodle on a one-night-stand, would you accept to pass the rest of the night with that person? I’ve been wondering on the question since about a year now. Everything started when I had this very nice “one night” and since I’m very old-fashioned and have the same physical capacity of a grandpa, right after it was done, I felt like running back home and having a restful 12-hour sleep to cope from my performance.

But the thing is this : even if we hadn’t known each other for more than 3 hours, he kept whining for me to accompany him all night long. I felt very flattered but I truly didn’t feel like it. We finally called it quit and I’ve been able to pull it through, head back home and mend lol!

I wouldn’t say I would never stay the night on a one-night-stand but I think this is definitely not something you should dare to do! Especially since the mere action standing by itself is already risqué ya know?! I have never done it yet but I don’t even look forward to doing it; I mean that person mighta just been a “buck fuck” and may not even have enough potential material to become a fuckfriend!

So what do you think? Would you really be willing to transform the “one night” into a whole night?

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...