Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Possible Fashion Trend of Mental Illness?

As fashion has never stopped evolving since the last centuries, I was wondering about how could it potentially become even more avant-gardiste ya know?! That's when I started thinking that maybe we would all become more androgynous like high fashion models in the nearby future. That would imply men wearing skirts, heels, dresses and shiz and girls wearing... well pretty much everything they're already wearing but maybe pants, ties and hats more often!

So if you understood well: the main point is to make modern men less constipated than their grandpas who in their 20s, thought grey shirts and brown socks were fashionable! Therefore, I believe that men are the targeted ones who will need to earn their fashion stripes from their ladies. One of the clothing that inspires me the most is definitely the legging lolz! I don't know why but I like the fact that it tightens your calf muscles and gives an illusion of thinness and sportiness.
Women have been wearing them heavily since the 80s but will men ever start wearing them? As a hint to your info: myself, Rodzilla, wear Cherry's leggings to sleep and sometimes, exercise in the morning before taking a shower. I like the way it looks on me but to be honest, I'd be way too ashamed to walk in the street with that kinda thing lolz!!! But maybe if one day Canadians and Americans could stop having the same moral values than Stephen Harper, we might come to a certain open-mindedness where men could be eccentric and glossy just like the Brits in their movies! 

I mean Marc Jacobs has been wearing skirts since a while now and everyone seems to have gotten used to it. I'm totally sure that the next step is leggings. Anyways folks, you might laugh of me but if it ever becomes a fashion trend someday, I'll totally be whoring myself out as the one who coined it! Oh and don't give this scoop to Nutella Versace; she'd be willing to do anything to save her sorry ass and family business from bankruptcy!

Underground look
delicious-looking hunk with very tight leggings showcasing his package
Not sure about this look but I guess it can work in some situations... like when you hit the gym in the gay village lol!

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...