Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Online S(ex)HOPPING

Yeah, yeah, you thinking the bro' ain't got enuff dough?! No, No. I've got plenty of clothes and pumps to put on but hey, you ain't neva got enough!!

I've always HATED shopping in malls and family-targeted outlets 'cuz guess what? It's just plain unoriginal and tired. I used to go shopping with Terrine very often and I really need to say she's exhaustive! Sincerely, take note that she is one hell of a crazy shopper and that she spends all of her money. She's also very freak-o about what to wear and stuff. She's like a 40 year-old mom (like mine); what I mean by that is she wants to know your opinion but will NEVER agree with you. Once you've told her what you think, she'll try to convince you that what she wants is better. And this toward clothes that will belong and be worn by her!! I like looking at my friends and feeling that they're hot and that I'm glad to know'em but hey, I won't throw a bitch fight 'cuz a sista doesn't wanna wear what I'd like her to wear!

As for me, I need clothes that scream my favourite word : SEX. I also need distinguishable apparel 'cuz I'm simply a fierce mothafucka. Boutique and window shopping is so '98. Nowadays it's the internet that has revolutionized our way to consume and spend our money. I really want to bring your attention to the newly updated www.ebay.com website that now hosts a section dedicated to Fashion plus a Fashion Blog. How extraordinaire?! I'd say that I'm Dangerously In Love like Beyoncé but in this case, not with Jay-Z. But Queen B's got a strong hint there : Rappers know how to sell clothes, perfumes, cars, video games and SEX.

That's why I'm looking forward to buying a t-shirt that has a sexy rapper like Snoop Doggy Dogg on it or any kind of street-cred credited bastard. I need to tell you that Fabulous Andy told me she had sex listening to some Drake!!! Isn't that incredibly funny?! She happened to be making out with a guy who had befriended ex-Degrassi Drake in his early teens in Toronto. I was so drunk when she told me that I fell on the floor laughing my ass off!!

Let's  not get too far from our main focus: Internet Product Purchases. I basically had the call to tell you my passion for it and how it revolutionized my life (and my bank account). I'll end up with french beauty telling y'all: "Achetez tout ce que vous désirez et s'il vous plaît, FOURREZ"!!!

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...