Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Varennes = No No

This is a rest from frustration that I had acquired with the events unfold in the previous post. Okay so I had told you about the incredibly jerky dude called Vincent. But now lemme tell you the most utterly obnoxious shit: after the "princess" insulted me, I really wanted to leave, like right away. And then my two "friends", female friends - which do not include Terrine - wanted me to lift them up to Varennes! Excuse me?! Varennnes?! NO WAY JOSE! In case you're not from Montreal or have neva been thurr, go on google map and type Varennes, QC. You'll soon see what kind of a crapsack it is!!!

Do I look like a taxi driver?! I guess no because A) I'm not an immigrant and B) I DO have a driving license. Therefore, I wouldn't give them a lift, especially since the fucker Vincent was coming along with them! Anyways, I had to talk you into that. But by the way, it doesn't mean I never give lifts to people; I'm a member of Amigo Express but Varennes will always be a NO-NO.

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...