Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Nigga Please!

I know it sounds racist but hell, it’s not!

Since I was a child, I have never been scared or felt awkward when in presence of black people. That is, even though I used to be a typical blond-haired (I’m more dark blond now), blue-eyed little French-Canadian boy surrounded by a conservative extended family. Nobody in my family was black or even had foreign origins but I never felt threatened in any way even if people have all sorts of prejudice and racist slurs against other “races”. I guess having been raised in a multi-cultural background helped. But deep inside I know that my interest for black people comes from a much more spiritual purpose: my mom had a relationship with a black Haitian man before going out with my dad. Can you believe it? I coulda been black! I think that woulda been hot; I would probably be more built, have longer legs, nappy hair, big lips, HUGE COCK (lolz), plump ass (wait, I already have that!) and edible, chocolate skin.

Even if I do acknowledge white beauty, I can’t help but be fascinated by black beauties. This involves both men and women. Just take a quick look at hot Nubians like cell-thrower Naomi Campbell, sexy jock Tyson Beckford, über-heiss model Jessica White, bootylicious Beyoncé, curvaceous Halle Berry or even hottie Will Smith. I think we can all agree that Black people usually have hot bodies and booties!!! Everybody knows that Blacks are more toned, have rounder butts and often showcase heavier lordosis. I generally find Black people more enthusiastic, funny and cheerful than us, Whites! The funniest people I’ve ever met were almost all black! And all of the wildest traveling adventures that Fabulous Andy and I have had involved Black people around! I think it’s important to have “street cred” and to have a “ghetto fab” attitude when you’re black. It enhances the power y’all have! :-P. I promise you that if I ever adopt or employ a surrogate mother and end up fathering female twins, I’ll call them Shanigua and Shacoya!

Gotta love y’all black brothers and sistaz! When looking at my exterior shell, you might qualify me as Ivory, but trust me: deep inside everything is Ebony.

Cell-thrower Naomi Campbell

90% Cacao Tyson Beckford (the other 10% is Chinese General Tao :-P)

sehr Sexy Frau Jessica White

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...