Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Naomi Campbell's 25th Year in the Fashion Business

The famed italian gay couple that once was Dolce & Gabbana recently celebrated Naomi Campbell's fashion career's 25th anniversary. How amazing! Can you believe she's now 40 years old?! She doesn't look that old fo' sho' mothafuckas, she's still a hot mama who knows how to get men and... trouble!!! You just have to think of all the crap she's been involved in: cell thrown, community service, court, BLOOD DIAMONDS, TYRA BANKS, P. Diddy and so much more! I think just Tyra Banks and P. Diddy alone are worse than Blood Diamonds haha! Don't you agree?!
Anyways y'all, let's not get to far from the subject here: Dolce und Gabbana's Naomi Campbell t-shirts. The über-heiß brand released a limited edition of collectable t-shirts. The release will include 14 different t-shirts showcasing Miss Campbell's body abilities and thigh muscles. The photos that will be used for the tees will be coming from the work of the world's most notorious fashion photographers such as Patrick Demarchelier, David LaChapelle, Mario Testino, Richard Avedon, Elle von Unwerth und so weiter (meaning etc. in german).

The sales of those baby-to-be will started on September 10th in Dolce und Gabbana's New York boutiques. I hope you didn’t miss'em (I did :-()! I don't know about my friends’ tacky tastes but as for myself, I love to wear sexy folks on my t-shirts which always provides me with attention and potential dates!

+As a delight for the eyes, Naomi's freshly baked pâté:

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...