Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Solidarity, Maybe?

            Okay, I’m writing this up to you because I need to empty my heart from what happened to me at an awful party that I went to last November, or should I say, last decade since just like Fergie would say, it was 2000 and late. Listen very carefully as this is of very importance level.
            As Terrine (my best friend) and I proceeded getting to a shitty party that I had been invited to, I told her I wasn’t sure I still wanted to go but had people HARASSING me to come. Therefore, we went even though.
            We arrived there and it was crowded and messy and my “friends” were already way-too-tipsy. I met this new gay dude called Vincent – I need to put his real name on here ‘cause I’m so full of hate now – which seemed quite nice at the beginning of our night. Lake any other mundane party, it wasn’t that exciting; people were all about to puke their guts, girls were acting whorily, boys were acting douchey. It was crap, literally.
            Having the same liver capacity as Asians for alcohol consumption, I was way-too-tipsy very quick. I started dancing and frolicking and liked it a lot. It was so hot and nasty inside that place that we decided to go outside to take some fresh air. And that’s where the inevitable happened: the seemingly nice dude called Vincent started to insult me like a real cunt, apparently taking benefit out of my tipsiness. By insulting I mean he started to show off like a real princess and act as if I were just a loser while this asshole seemed to be after all along before. He then proved to be even worse: a name-it-diva; he started to tell me that he was so over the gay village because it was “just for desperate horny biotches” and that he didn’t need anything like it because he had a boyfriend and another guypal crazy about him, he pushed it even further by mentioning the fact that Mister Oh-so-Fabulous was studying Physics at McGill. What kinda mothafucka is that?!
            I was very shocked and stunned; I couldn’t understand what I coulda done that made him feel so insecure and cocky. While all of this boring monologue was being dictated, I was so confused and agitated I could barely pull a word through which made me feel so angry afterwards. The douche even ended his monologue by telling me he found himself way more masculine than me!!! Can you annoy me and piss me off a bit more?! I don’t think so!
            Thus, the big question here is: why are other gays so reluctant and bitchy towards other gays? Haven’t we all been prosecuted and laughed at before? So why would we want to do that to our buddies once again? Between our community?!! That’s sado-maso, it’s all I can say.
In fact, The dude pumped me up so much I started feeling like Mike Tyson and thought I was about to punch him real hard. Luckily, I’ve been gentlemanly enough to shut up, pull my thoughts together and LEAVE. If that blog wasn’t intended to be anonymous, I would’ve posted pics of myself and pics of him so that you guys could compare but trust me: I was worth a billion more than him.

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...