Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Swimming Tool

Lemme talk y'all into my new lifestyle: exercising and tonin' my muthafuckin' gaytto body.

That's right, y'all read well, I recently decided I was fed up of looking like a cheap crisp of simili-chicken. It's been years that I'm obsessed about fashion videos with toned and under-fed models rocking the runway. I figured out it was time for me to get a pâté just like them (though I will continue to eat, since bone-skinny men are not that hot).

Okay so having this problem of sweating like a whore in church the moment I wear anything broader than a 1cm² of fabric, I felt like exercising with clothes wasn't my thing. I don't want all my cute white t-shirts to become yellow and smelly, oh HELL NO. So I found out a cheap way (I'm VERY, VERY CHEAP) to do sports, tone and increase my sexiness and thus, my cardio without spending a buck: going to the municipal pool!!! Hurray for me, some dudes look gay and are eatable. I mean you must agree this is a good one:

-I don't have to spend a single buck on anything (it's free with the city pass)
-I get to hunt my next prey and have a preview of what's in it for me
-I get to sweat my life into the too-chlored water
-The only piece of cloth I need to wear is my micro-speedough (a neon-bright Punto Blanco one, bought in Cape Cunt, MA last summer).

So I'll be completely honest with you: it's not that much about doing sports, it's more about living my life as a pervert, showering with other boys and looking goddamn fine!  I highly recommand any lazyass like me to undertake a journey to the nearby swimming pool; it is defenitely worth it. Oh and if the pool has a sauna (or a dark steamed-room), things might get even hotter and wilder. Unlike what RuPaul would tell his Drag Race candidates, always FUCK IT UP!

P.S.: I would like to take this last sentence of my article to make you aknowledge the fact that Terrine hasn't written on the blog since a while, I guess she better keep up (and catch up) if she wants y'all to notice her existence on the blog...!!!

P.S.²: I didn't masturbate in the Stock's bathroom during Fabulous Andy's dirty session trust me; my kidneys were about to release the water blocked by the Hoover Dam!

All-time best "Waterpolo" team

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...