Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Welcome to Y'all!!!

Welcome to all!
This is my brand new blog where I intend to be as active as I am in bed...
Meaning that I’ll post a lot of stuff on a monthly basis!
Nothing will be taboo on this blog, trust me! I’ll brag about everything from all kinds of gossip, celebrities, Fashion, sex, movies, Arts, music, divas, men, women, travel, luxury and... myself, of course.
It will be my pleasure to serve as a guru of entertainment and to provide you with breaking news and the most interesting subjects of discussion.
Peace,
Rodzilla

P.S.: I earned my stripes as a blogger while blogging with three of my fellow friends: St-Lawrence, Terrine and Fabulous Andy on our now-defunct blog Miss Ellaneous : All About Melons & Bananas! Check out the URL in case you'd like to take a look:

http://missellaneousallaboutmelonsbananas.blogspot.com/

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...