Friday, January 28, 2011

Song of the Week (Jan 24 to Jan 30)

Okay so this is the first time I'm posting a "song of the week" but not the last! Trust me: I'll try to post one each week so that you get to know what's on my MP3 (notice the fact that I said MP3 and not iPod, this is because I don't have an iPod; I have a Creative Zen by Creative).

Creative Zen vision W, by Creative
This way, you are going to know how I feel and which song obsesses me the most each week. This week's winner is Swedish sensation Robyn's "Hang With Me" which I discovered through Terrine. This song is just too cute and melodious, it's contagious!

I love the fact that it sounds like me telling my future lifetime partner how deep in love I am and how much I want to commit to him yet how reluctant and insecure I am. There's sensitivity in the air y'all! It's not happening everyday, lemme tell ya. So enjoy it while its breeze is coming anywhere near ya!

BTW: I know this song was released last summer and that it's not of-the-moment but this is my primary rule for my "Song of the Week" articles: the songs will not necessarily be fresh from the studio. Accordingly, they might be older than your granny!

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...