Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pirahna 3D Trailer

My friends and I were just so pleased to see this incredibly hum good movie last summer at the cineparc  that I felt like making some free promotion for it. The film is honestly a B-movie but I think B is the new A+ and in this case it totally works. I guess the main goal of the movie is probably the same as any other "horror" movie of this genre whereas "Friday 13th", "A Nightmare on Elm Street", "Chucky Doll" all had the same kind of vibe and audience; young effervescent teenagers ;-)! Hope you enjoy!



Oh by the way the only thing that tickled us is the fact that they employed Montreal-based staff and that they haven't paid them yet, screw them!!! Let's sympathize with our fellas from tha hood.

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...