Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ik hou van Bunifa Latifah Halifah Sharifa Jackson

Lol I'm posting this as it's been more than a year since I've discovered my soulmate: Bunifa Latifah Halifah Sharifa Jackson. As one of the most successful and iconic character created for MADtv, Bunifa is mesmerizing and memorable, I just love her!!! Portrayed by Debra Wilson, the one and only, y'all gotta love it. There isn't a single clip by Bunifa (Debra) that isn't funny, even the ones where she imitates Mariah Carey as in her single "Love Muffin" which is actually a remake of "Heartbreaker" or "Not Insane" lolz! Enjoy!

--> This is probably the best one ever! Tyra Banks is somewhere between funny and awkward...


-->Bunifa + driving = HOT MESS


-->Gotta love her "pâté" in this one, I mean d'you really know anyone willing to be that flirty (and slutty) with a security patrol at an Int'l airport?!


--> HAHAHA!!! "Bunifa Goes On A Date" is definitely the most obnoxious dating moment ever!!! Can you really imagine a girl acting that savage and unclassy in a restaurant?!


-->Ooh my muffin so sweet, you can't leave it alone, eat my yummy treat, like an ice cream cone... My muffin needs your love... LOLLLZ!!!


-->I swear to God I'm not insane... I invented Harbour Day


--> A Parody of "Glitter" (Mariah Carey's awful semi-autobiographical movie debut that sent her to depression) entitled "Gutter":

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...